Welcome to making your CoastLife billing easy! This page will guide you through how to pay your bill, setup auto payments and we will answer any questions you may have.
How do we bill you?
CoastLife prefers to do green billing. With green billing we send e-invoicing, which saves on paper waste. If you have requested US Mail and would like to go GREEN, please inform us by contacting us @ 772-266-4355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also invoice using e-statement invoicing. This will allow you to see any open history of your account and your current invoice. See sample invoice.
When do you receive your bill?
You'll typically receive mail and e-invoices on the 1st of the month for that month of service. All pricing include, parts, material and labor.
How do you pay your bill?
CoastLife gives you options:
- Option 1: Make it easy on yourself! We would prefer you step up payments through your bank's Auto BillPay or a Bank Transfer for the 1st of the month.
- Option 2: Mail in a personal check. Please include the "INVOICE NUMBER" on your check "MEMO LINE".
- Option 3: Through e-invoicing you can pay your bill by opening your e-invoice and clicking the "PAY NOW" link. When you use this method, you have the option to pay by bank transfer.
- Option 4: The last option is setting up Autopay through us using Credit Card/Debit Card/ACH Transfer with us on File or call into office to provide payment. We will charge your card on the first of each month on credit cards on file. If using a Credit/Debit Card, a 3.2% convenience fee is applied.
- We will need to send you an Authorization Form. Please let us know if you prefer this option, contact us.
NOTE: All approved estimates that are over $200.00 for monthly service clients will require a deposit in order to secure parts/materials and to be scheduled.
Non-Monthly Service Clients
- Service calls are require to be paid up front.
- We encourage payment by Bill Pay, Bank Transfer, ACH or by US Mailing a Check.
- If using a Credit/Debit Card, a 3.2% convenience fee is applied.
- No Fee for ACH Transfers
Overdue/Late Fee Policy
- Our system automatically applies late fee charges to accounts for ever 30 days overdue.
- A $15 late fee to Monthly Pool Service Invoices.
- A 2% late fee to all other Pool Repair, Construction invoices.
Return Checks/Bounced Payments
- Returned checks and or bounced ACH payments will receive a $30 charge.
All payments should be made payable to:
CoastLife Pool & Spa
P.O. Box 442
Palm City, FL 34991
Should you have any billing questions, please contact us.